Start to live your dream in Italy and spend 14 nights in your Tuscan apartment, peacefully set on the hillside, with wonderful views of olive groves, vineyards and the Tuscan countryside and only 33 km from Florence. Learn to cook amazing local dishes and discover the regional secrets from a professional chef, participate in a cooking class in San Gimignano and taste the local wine. Then spend three nights in Rome and visit the famous Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel. Finally discover Sorrento, a small enchanting town overlooking the island of Naples and perched on a cliff along a beautiful stretch of blue coastline. For a taste of traditional Italian life, head to the restaurants, museums and markets of the town centre.
• Tuscany: 14 nights at the Borgo Artimino with breakfast daily, welcome and farewell dinner
• five excursions to Florence, Pisa, Siena, wine tasting and lunch in Chianti, cooking class in San Gimignano
• Rome: 3 nights at the Visconti Palace Hotel with breakfast and lunch with Vatican tour plus Rome city tour
• Sorrento: 7 nights accommodation at the Plaza Hotel with breakfast and dinner daily
• 4 excursions to Amalfi Coast, Capri, Pompei and Naples • all transfers, service fees, and gratuities included • local tourist tax in Italy
• Merit Tour host Cindy Taylor